These are our general Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully. By ordering from this site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The use of our site and any contracts formed are governed by Cypriot law.
This site is owned and operated by MYTLD Ltd. Our address and office is: 19 Mesologiou St, 3032 Limassol, Cyprus
Telephone: + 357 25374007 | Fax +357 25363193
- Privacy Notice
- Copyright Notice
The Copyright owner does not permit, under any circumstances, the use of any material or concepts contained within this website. Please note that criminal penalties apply in the Copyright Act for serious infringements of copyright.
- Security Payment
Security is one of our highest priorities and we take every precaution to protect your personal information both online and offline. Information requested when registering or ordering goods (including your credit / debit card details) is encrypted with PayPal which uses cutting-edge data encryption, fraud detection tools and all kinds of other advanced techniques to improve security.
- Payment methods
All orders must be paid via Paypal, Bank Transfer or Local Pickup via Cash Payments All prices are in Euro (€). Payable to: Marina G. Roussou
Should you have a complaint with the service or product we provide please contact Customer services by e-mail
- Payment methods
All orders must be paid via Paypal, Bank Transfer or Local Pickup via Cash Payments. All prices are in Euro (€). We do not ship out until payment is paid in full and duly received. We also have the right to ask for identification and other details to confirm your order and payments.
- Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)
There is a €100 minimum order.
- Shipping: All orders are shipped from Limassol, Cyprus. Please allow upto 4 weeks for a wholesale order to ship with the exception of VegeBar (Soap Bars) which may take up to six weeks. We also offer International shipping and Orders are shipped via Cyprus Registered Airmail with tracking services and signature required. Orders can be tracked at: http://ips.cypruspost.gov.cy/ipswebtrack/ – We are not held responsible for lost items if insurance is not added as an extra charge and not requested. We cannot control the postal service to ensure an exact delivery time once ready to mail, but please find this general chart to estimate delivery time once the order is processed and shipped:
Cyprus Deliveries: 1-3 days
European Union: 4 – 14 Days
***Other Countries: 7 to 20 days
These shipping time are estimates, and if you have not received your package in a timely manner, please contact us.
- Customs & Charges: Please note that for all international orders (except EU nationals) you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied by the recipient country’s government once the product reaches your country.
For all international orders, all additional charges for customs clearance, import/customs duties and taxes are payable by you (the customer/recipient). Such charges are not included in the delivery fee or purchase price of Vegenero. We have no control over those charges and cannot determine what they may be. We are not authorized by international governments to charge import duties on their behalf.
Customs duties are not always applied. Each country has its own rules for determining whether customs duties will apply. Some countries only charge customs duties if the parcel has a value over a certain amount. Based on your country’s customs rules, it is possible that your parcel will fall below that threshold level.
Customs policies vary widely between countries. You should contact your local customs office for further information. When ordering from us you are also considered the importer of the ordered product and you must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We cannot be responsible if your country does not allow parcels from Cyprus and get confiscated. This is your responsibility to check with your countries policies.
We will not be responsible for the payment of any customs duties under any circumstances. We are not able to offer a refund for returned goods which are returned because the customer wishes to avoid paying any customs duties imposed. When ordering from us you agree to pay any import duties which may be imposed by your country’s government. If you refuse to pay any import duties imposed and thereby prevent delivery of your order (or if you accept delivery and then attempt to return the item(s) for a refund), you will remain liable for the purchase price of the product and you will be charged the full purchase price of the order and the shipping price together with any shipping amount incurred in the return of the goods to us and any customs duty or penalty imposed by your government.
- Returns and Refunds: If your product arrives damaged please let us know within 72 hours of receiving the order. Due to the nature of our products we do not accept returns. In the event of returns at the discretion of Vegenero, a 20% restocking fee will be taken from the refund amount.
- Private label: We are currently not taking any private label customers at this time.
- Restrictions: Items may not be resold through marketplaces such as Open Sky, Amazon, Etsy, etc., and only may be resold through the retailers brick and mortar store, or the retailers own website. Items may be advertised as shown in our retail prices. Abusing this policy can result in your wholesale account being frozen. We have a strict policy in terms of pricing. ***All Prices are subject to change without notice and wholesale must adhere to these said terms and policies.***